How To Set Up Business Pinterest
If you want to set up a business on Pinterest, you can follow this instruction. Now I will try to show how to create a business account on Pinterest with 3 Steps.
STEP1: Create Pinterest Business Account
You may have two choices here:
First: Create a Pinterest Business Account for your Company(in Addition to Your Profile)
*If you already have a personal Pinterest account & you are logged in, log out now
*Get to https://business.pinterest.com/en for Business & select “Join as a Business.”
*Complete the form with regards to your business & administrator of the account
*Read & accept if you accept to the Pinterest terms and service & click “Create Account.”
Second: Convert your Profile to a Business Account
1.Sign into your Pinterest account
2.Go Pinterest https://business.pinterest.com/en for Business
3. Now Click “Convert now.”
4.Give your information & click “Convert.”
5.Moreover, do not worry… you will not lose something.
Most your followers, pins & boards will convert to a new account. Everything will look precisely the same, except for a few functions.
In the event you are new to Pinterest, keep your profile is complete & optimised before moving forward.
STEP 2: Fill Your Profile in your Business Account
- Upload your most current headshot or logo design
- Choose your username (this might be autofill when you place up the account) — this is your chance to brand your URL just how you would like to see it!
- Complete your bio — including keywords that are enhanced for search
- Add details that’ll hook up people to you: so what do you love & what will you be pinning?
- Put your Location
- Put the website (go to next steps for verifying the site)
Give people a chance to see & understand your passions & interests — therefore it is easy to follow & hook up along.
Here’s an example of our account & what your Pinterest business profile should appear like.
Once you have completed these steps, it is time to verify your website.
STEP 3: Verify The Website
Without verification, you will not have access to Pinterest analytics.
Here are ways to get it done:
- Head to the primary page of your & choose “Edit Profile.”
- Browse to the bottom, add your website address & click “Verify.”
- You will see a pop-up with confirmation instructions — select “download the HTML verification file.”
- Upload the file into the root directory of your website via ONLINE COMMUNITY or CPanel then come back to your Pinterest account & click on the button that says “click here to complete the process.”
You must receive a message that means your confirmation was successful & you are ready to go!