Social media market is free for your business! Utilize the chance! Social media are internet platforms which at present giving chance to be engaged with your potential customer creating and sharing your business stuff.
It is not a matter which business or product you own regardless Big or Small, Social media is for you! It gives equal opportunities for businesses of all sizes. Without wasting time use social media to:
- promote your brand and business;
- share with customers about your goods and services;
- get what customers think of your business;
- Manage new customers
- Try to build stronger relationships with existing and new customers.
What Advantages you can get using social media: Advantages of using Social media marketing are a lot!:
- branding – through social media you business can reach millions of people all over the world;
- Ability to target- you can target particular groups of people you think potential for your business or product. Many forms of social media (e.g. Facebook, Foursquare) allow businesses to target specific groups, often in particular locations;
- Free or low-cost – Using social media is free! So, why not using them?
- personal – Engage yourself directly with customer using social media because they allow you to communicate on a personal basis with individual customers and groups;
- Fast and always – No time bound! you can quickly share information all the people and increase your coverage;
- Easy – If you have little knowledge, you can do share stuff you like. You do not need high skills or computer equipment to participate in social media. The average person with a standard computer should have no difficulty!
Risks of using social media: Surely, marketing through social media also has also its risks. These include:
- Wasted time and money for little or no tangible return because of not targeting as plan.
- the rapid spread of the wrong kind of information– Never be flexible to share stuff about your business (e.g. incorrect information accidentally posted by you, negative reviews posted by others)
- Legal problems if you don’t follow privacy legislation and the laws regarding spam, copyright and other online issues.
But all these risk not BIG. You can avoid it easily. Yes, It’s important to be aware of these risks and to have strategies in place to avoid them if you decide to get involved in social media marketing.
Popular Social Media Platform: Many social media sites are good for different marketing activities. The key social media sites are:
- Facebook – a social networking site that allows you to have conversations with customers, post photos and videos, promote special offers, creating group, making fan page;
- Twitter – a very popular ‘micro-blogging’ service that allows you to send and receive short messages from customers and potential customers;
- YouTube – an online video-sharing service operated by Google that lets people share their videos free! Free video sharing can give you chance to spread your product or business!
- blogs – Blogs are sites those contain a series of informative entries or ‘posts’ about topics of interest to the author, much like an online ‘diary’. Using them you can spread your product name and importance to your potential customer and get more sales easily.
- coupon sites – websites that offer discount coupons for goods, services and events, Use them and get more traffic and thereby sales!
- online photo-sharing services – WOW! There are many websites that allow users to store, organize and share their photos like Pinterest. I got huge customer from Pinterest!
- location-based marketing sites – websites that deliver targeted marketing messages to customers in particular locations, through mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets
- customer review sites – websites that feature customer reviews of goods and services.
Many businesses are also using online technology to support their marketing efforts. This includes:
- developing applications for mobile devices
- modifying websites to make sure that they work properly on mobile devices
- Giving customers the option of paying online.
Getting started with social media: If you aren’t already familiar with social media, the terminology and the range of different services can seem daunting at first. Go and face or take help of the expert Social Media Marketer for your business on behalf of you!
But it’s worth learning more. Most social media services are affordable and easy to use, and they can put your business in touch with customers like never before.